AQUAVISTA™ is a leading brand of SaaS and services of Veolia Water Technologies that optimise the circular water environment, wastewater network and treatment plants. We are a part of the world's largest provider in this industry and we are looking for a SaaS sales champion to lead market development in the Nordic region.
As Nordic business developer you are to lead growth in the nordic region. Your objective is to reduce CO2 emissions and chemicals, save cost to our customers by sale of smart optimisation solutions. You will be backed by a strong sales support team and engineers.
Veolia Water Technologies (VWT), a subsidiary of the Veolia group, is the global leading specialist in water treatment. The nordic business units are located in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Your office in Krüger A/S in Søborg consists of 425 wonderful colleagues who work daily to achieve our ambitious goal: to promote global sustainability by providing expert advice and digital services for climate solutions.
“We need to grow fast to make an environmental and business impact. Can you sell new technology solutions, can you turn engineering sales to be focused on results and ROI, then we need you“.
…. Says Department Manager Ran Segoli
Outgoing and independent profile that can lead growth
We expect you to have experience in B2B SaaS or Software sales, you have good knowledge of leading sales methods, you are ambitious, and capable of setting sales targets and mobilize yourself and others to obtain them. You have a leader potential, with excellent verbal and written command of English and Scandinavian languages.
As Nordic business developer your main focus is:
- Sales and market development in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Lead local Business Unit’s sales teams towards AQUAVISTA™ growth
- Improve sales & marketing practices and contents
- Gather insight and collaborate with AQUAVISTA™ product teams
- Report and provide strategic business development advice to the Nordic executive board
We expect that you
- Have been working with digital sales with strong methodology 3-4 years (Challenger selling or similar)
- Are experienced in subscription sales accompanied by implementation projects
- Are experienced in working with customer technical experts during buy-in process
- Are an ambitious person, team player who can also take the lead
- Have marketing experience. This is an advantage
- Communicates clearly in English and additional Nordic languages
- Available to travel 30 - 50 days a year
What do we offer
- An exciting and challenging position, opportunity to make a difference
- Good career development opportunities on a large growth journey
- A position in a busy, well-functioning and informal environment in an international company
- Good and up-to-date employment conditions, with flexible base/performance package
- Flexibility to combine a meaningful and inspiring working life and private life in good balance