Krüger has developed a global intelligent SaaS that optimise the circular water environment, wastewater network and treatment plants. This excellent product is called AQUAVISTA™ Plant. We are a dynamic multidisciplinary team, we have smart technology, AI and algorithms. We are agile and lean, and Our UX mission is to make our users work wiser and simpler day by day.
Lead our product vision for user experience
As product manager in Krüger you lead our product vision for user experience, making UX a driving element in business development. As product manager you are co-owner of the product strategy, product design, contents and communication to stakeholders, customers, selling business units and colleagues. You will work in close collaboration with our team of engineers, SCRUM developers, AWS DevOps team, technology owner, business developers and sales. As many customers are Danish utilities, we expect your Danish language to be fluent.
Our headquarters are located in Søborg and Krüger consists of 425 wonderful colleagues who work daily to achieve our ambitious goal: to promote global sustainability by providing expert advice and digital services for climate solutions in Denmark and abroad.
“We are a small team and everyone count, if you can thrive leading multiple product agendas, contributing hands-on with lean UX approach, communicating and organising contributions from stakeholders, all-in-all balance multiple agendas while keeping priorities. This is a fun job for you!”
…. Says Department Manager Ran Segoli
Outgoing and independent profile that can shape the agenda for the role
We expect you to have an education within user experience and digital product design - good business understanding and communication skills. You gain energy by interacting with others, nurture good relationships and collaborations to shape the multiple dimensions of product design. In order to succeed in the job, it is imperative that you are structured, good at planning and deliveries to budgets and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in a design (interaction, visuals, etc.), user research (Human Factors, or Cognitive Psychology), or business (BA)
- 3-4 years work experience with UX and software product design
- financial and business understanding with a strategic mindset
- experience with product management is an advantage
- experience with interface design is an advantage
- communicates clearly in Danish and English, both in talking and writing
What do we offer
- an exciting and challenging position, opportunity to make a difference for the team and for the environment
- good professional development that you can influence yourself
- focus on your well-being
- a position in a busy, well-functioning and informal environment in an international company
- good and up-to-date employment conditions, social activities and excellent lunch
- flexibility to combine a meaningful and inspiring working life and private life in good balance