We will bring together 35 to 40 students from around the world to discuss environmental services and listen to Veolia experts, meet with operating staff, site visits, conduct case studies, group discussions and cultural sites visits.
- Increase awareness concerning the environmental stakes for sustainable cities.
- Introduce international students to the business and activities related to environmental services.
Where: Campus Veolia, Jouy-le-Moutier, France (30 km from Paris).
When: June 30th – July 08, 2019
Expenses: Travel under certain conditions, board and lodgings will be covered by Veolia.
- Students entering their final year (2019) of master’s degree (environmental focus), diploma engineering (environmental focus) or business
- Fluent in English: C1 validated by an English test
- Must have a valid passport
- For those selected, a copy of the passport will be sent to Paris HR
Due Date: April 12th 2019
Letters and resumes will be sent to Paris HR for review by April 17th 2019.
Decisions will be made and students will be notified ASAP.